In the making for a 100 years.
On Tuesday 19th, Bentley Jewellery unveiled the Centenary Jewel at the Bahrain Jewellery Show in Manama.
Composed of a handmade frame in platinum and 18KT Gold sits a GIA-certified natural fancy intense yellow pear shape diamond of 20,08cts.
surrounded by 1.00cts. of white diamonds to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of Bentley Motors Ltd. in Crewe.
From deep within the African landscape to the luxurious jewellery halls of Bahrain, the Bentley Centenary jewel wakes from a geological sleep of millions of years to a new life as a stunning natural diamond pendant.
Revealed at the Jewellery Arabia Show in Bahrain on 19th November, in its glorious gold and platinum setting, the 20.08 carat pear-shaped natural fancy-yellow diamond sparkles with the mystery and magic created by master cutters to reveal the brilliant beauty and fire of the stone.
In the scientific wording of the laboratory report of the prestigious Gemological Institute of America (GIA), Bentley’s Centenary jewel is: Natural fancy intense yellow even body Colour; Cut grade: Very Good; Purity or inclusion: VS2; Fluorescence: none; Total weight 20.08 carats. The remarkable yellow colour of the diamond is the result of nitrogen in their composition – the nitrogen molecules absorb blue light which differentiates the radiant yellow diamond from their colourless counterpart.
- GIA certified natural diamond identified
- Cut grade of diamond: Very Good
- Purity or inclusion: VS2
- Fluorescence: none
- Total weight 20.08 carats
- Platinum & 18 karat Yellow Gold setting
- 106 natural diamonds featured on the pendant – 20 in the chain, 30 under the centre stone and 56 in the surrounding setting.
- Underside of the setting features the Bentley 100 Extraordinary Years logo
- The Bentley emblem, inscriptions of diamond weight, clarity and serial number are engraved on the chain’s plaque.
- Price: POA
For more information about the Bentley Centenary Jewel or the wider Bentley Jewellery collection, please contact info@Bentley-Jewellery.com.