In the making for 100 years and crafted to commemorate the Centenary of Bentley Motors.
Within a handmade frame of Platinum and 18KT Gold lies a GIA-certified natural fancy intense yellow pear shaped diamond of 20.08cts. surrounded by 1.00cts. of white diamonds.
From deep in the heart of Africa, the Bentley Centenary jewel has awoken from a geological sleep of millions of years to a new life as a stunning natural diamond pendant.
In its glorious Gold and Platinum setting, the 20.08 carat pear-shaped natural fancy yellow diamond sparkles with the mystery and magic created by the master cutters to reveal the brilliant beauty and the fire of the stone.
- GIA certified natural diamond identified
- Cut grade of diamond: Very Good
- Purity or inclusion: VS2
- Fluorescence: none
- Total weight 20.08 carats
- Platinum & 18 karat Yellow Gold setting
- 106 natural diamonds featured on the pendant – 20 in the chain, 30 under the centre stone and 56 in the surrounding setting.
- Underside of the setting features the Bentley 100 Extraordinary Years logo
- The Bentley emblem, inscriptions of diamond weight, clarity and serial number are engraved on the chain’s plaque.
- Price: POA
Please enquire for more information, imagery and pricing for the Bentley Centenary Jewel at firstname.lastname@example.org.